Bringing together leading maritime companies from around the world.
The SSI brings together over 19 leading companies from across the industry and around the world with NGOs Forum for the Future and WWF.
- Ship owners, charterers and operators: Bunge, Cargill, China Navigation Company, Gearbulk, IMC, Maersk Line, U-Ming Marine Transport Corporation
- Shipbuilders, engineers and service providers: Wärtsilä
- Banks and insurers: ABN AMRO
- Classification societies (setting technical standards): Lloyd’s Register, American Bureau of Shipping
- Marine equipment and service providers: AkzoNobel
View the location of the Sustainable Shipping Initiative members on our map.
Membership is welcomed from all sectors of the shipping industry, including:
• Ship Owners and Operators
• Charterers and Shippers
• Banks, Ship Finance and Insurance providers
• Marine Equipment Providers
• Other Marine Service Providers
If you want to find out more or get involved in the Initiative, please contact Carolyne Okeijn on firstname.lastname@example.org